Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Keep your shower clean in less than 5 min a day!

I like to have a sparkling clean shower all the time! When I do my hard cleaning of the shower, I want it to stay that way. I have a great way of keeping the shower clean. It does not cost a lot!

I use vinegar and dawn dishwashing liquid! ( I keep these products on hand) I also bought a dish scrubber. I mix equal parts vinegar  and dawn in the dish scrubber. You can use any dish liquid you have on hand. 

When I first get in the shower, I give it a quick scrub. While I am taking a shower the water will rinse off the cleaner from the shower.

I do this everyday to keep that shower clean. It is easier to clean when I do my hard scrubbing once a week. Happy scrubbing!


More to come!

         theblissfulhomemaker

No comments:

Post a Comment