Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Dr Bronner's magic soap

Have you ever tried Dr Bronners 18-in-1 magic soaps? Oh my, if you haven't you don't know what you are missing! They are wonderful!

Dr Bronners liquid castile soaps and bars are 100% organic and made with vegetable oils. They come in 8 different scents and have countless uses.

I mainly use the peppermint liquid castile soap in my shampoo and hand soap. Peppermint smells so good! It gives you a little tingly feeling. You don't have to use much of it at a time, like my Mom used to say "a little dab will do you".

When I mix my shampoo I use a 1:1 ratio, one cup of liquid castile soap and one cup of distilled water. I always use distilled water because germs will not grow in it. I just mix the shampoo  in a empty shampoo bottle. My hair seems like it is healthier and grows faster since I have started using this shampoo. 

When I mix my hand soap I use a 1:3 ratio, 1/4 cup of liquid castile soap and 3/4 cup of distilled water. I just mix the hand soap in an empty hand soap bottle. You can use these ratios when mixing any of the liquid castile soaps.

Dr Bronner's liquid castile soap may seem a little pricey but, it has countless uses. It will last a long time, these soaps lather very well.  These soaps leave you feeling clean and fresh.

Peppermint shampoo
1 cup Dr Bronner's peppermint liquid castile soap
1 cup distilled water
Mix in empty shampoo bottle and give it a little shake.

Peppermint hand soap
1/4 cup Dr Bronner's liquid castile soap
3/4 cup distilled water
Mix in empty hand soap bottle and give a little shake.
You can use these recipes with any of the 8 scents of the liquid castile soaps.

More to come!

theblissfulhomemaker


No comments:

Post a Comment