Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Get rid of ant hills!

Let's get rid of the ant hills! I have a good way of getting rid of them. All you need is grits. I know this sounds silly, but it works. I use this method all the time. It is very cost effective.

I was very skeptical about using grits this way. I noticed some ant hills in my yard, I thought, why not give it a try. I tried it and the ant hill and ants were gone in a few days.

 I don't like buying things with a lot of chemicals in them, they are harsh. If you have children or pets the less chemicals you buy the better.

When you see an ant hill just sprinkle some grits on the hill, be sure to cover the hill completely. In a few days they will be gone. You need to use plain grits not the flavored kind.

More to come!
theblissfulhomemaker 

No comments:

Post a Comment