Sunday, March 1, 2015

cleaning on a dime!

When I look the prices of cleaners, I am in shock! There has got to be a cheaper way to clean!

There is! Baking soda  and Vinegar! It works great!

This is how I clean with baking soda and vinegar!, I put some vinegar in a spray bottle, then I sprinkle some baking soda on whatever I am cleaning, I can hear it cleaning already! It sounds like it is sizzling! I leave it for about 10-15 mins, then I get my scrub brush and start scrubbing. When I am done scrubbing, I give it a quick rinse and it is sparkling clean!

I clean my shower, toilet, sinks (bathroom and kitchen) and counter tops with baking soda and vinegar. They are sooo sparkling clean without having to buy those expensive cleaners!

Cleaning with baking soda and vinegar has its advantages, no harsh fumes, natural ingredients and easy on the wallet!




More to come!
         blissfulhomemaker
       


No comments:

Post a Comment